Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms
So, this week’s Super Six Sunday was 6 six characters that you wouldn’t mind being.
I’m a little nervous about this one, because most of my favorite characters either risk their lives constantly or end up dead, so…
Here are a few that I don’t think I would hate to be (or die being).
1. Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Who doesn’t ADORE Liz? She’s smart, sarcastic, and doesn’t die a horrible, painful death. It’s a win win situation.
Plus Mr. Darcy.
And that’s all I have to say about that.
2. America from The Selection by Kiera Cass
Again, no death. I also think that I could live her life a lot better that she is right now. So, yep.
3. Liz from The Gallagher Girls books by Ally Carter
Fantastic super genius? Yes please.
4. Hildy Biddle (that name makes me happy) from Peeled by Joan Bauer
So, before I say why I love Hildy so much, pause for my info-mercial. This book is fantastic. Go buy it NOW. I’ll even put in the link- It’s only $7.99 at Barnes and Noble.
Anyways, Hildy is one of my all time favorite characters. She’s just too fantastic and journalist-y.
5. Annabeth from House of Hades (and a lot of other Percy Jackson books) by Rick Riordan
Ok, I’m breaking the rules on this one, but she get’s Percy, so what can you do?
Plus, she is perfection. And a half of Percabeth. So what? Maybe I’m stuck on Percy a little.
6. Cimorene from Dealing with Dragons by Patricia Wrede
This is another one that needs an info-mercial. GO BUY IT.
She’s too spunky for her own good and one of the first characters that I really LOVED.
So, who would you not mind being? ~The Red Queen